RETRO GREEN FLORAL DESIGN SKIRT
I fancy wearing long skirts and have designed this one inspired in the 70s. I found these wonderful fabrics from a vintage supplier and the result are these bias cut and flattering skirts with wonderful volume and magnificent hang. Easy and cozy to wear all fall/winter long.
- Original green floral design in viyella from the 70s.
- Bias cut.
- Slightly longer on the back.
- The back side is elasticated.
- Slips in.
- Limited edition of one piece.
- Comfortably fit sizes XS to M.
- 70% wool, 30% cotton.
- Hand wash in mild water. No tumble dry.
- Handmade in Madrid, Spain.
135 in stock