TURQUOISE STRIPES LELÉ DRESS
The LELÉ maxi dress is crafted from a wonderful Portuguese striped cotton that’s gently ruched through shirring and smocking on the bodice, two needlework techniques that are thought to originate as early as the 13th century. It suspends from wide shoulder straps adjustable with a bow into a ruffled square neckline, then a gathered hem flares out into a tiered skirt.
- Turquoise multicolour stripes fabric.
- Shirred and smocked embroidered bodice.
- Slips on.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with a bow.
- Limited edition of three pieces.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand wash in cold water. Medium iron.
- Hand made in Madrid, Spain.
1 in stock