This coat epitomises this season´s Colourful 70´s theme. From the raglan sleeves, to its flared shape, to its turned up sleeves, this coat exudes 70´s style. I used the gabardine fabric as I love trench coats and wanted to do a mix between a beautiful coat with trench coat materials. /p>
- Red cotton-gabardine.
- Lined in red koshibo.
- Two tilted patch pockets.
- Three horn button fastenings through front.
- Limited edition of ten pieces.
- One size only. Relaxed silhouette.
- 100% cotton. Horn buttons. 100% polyester lining.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Spain.