PAPRIKA COTTON-GAUZE KAFTAN BLOUSE
Flowy, cool and light, this blouse, is meant to be worn from the sea side to the city and to the pool all summer long. I bought these buttons from a collector three years ago and was waiting for the right design to use them. They are german and hand enamelled. Featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, kaftan sleeves, an oversized fit and a below-the-knee length. I absolutely love it!
- Cinnamon cotton-gauze.
- Five gold and yellow enamelled buttons.
- Slips on.
- Limited edition of six pieces.
- One size only.
- Comfortably fits those who are between a size XSmall-Large.
- Length 96 cm.
- 100% cotton.
- Wash in cold water. No ironing needed. You can add a spoon of white vinegar on your first wash to set the colour. Steam it if you wish.
- Hand made in Madrid, Spain.