PALE PINK AND ECRU WITH FLORAL YOKE HUIPIL
Huipil is the most common traditional garment worn by indigenous women from central Mexico to Central America. I have admired and worn them for years and in this collection, I have made my own version. Respecting its craftsmanship as all the flowers have been hand sewn to the yoke, it is a delicately beautiful piece with all the input put on the garnished yoke.
- Mix of pale pink textured cotton, ecru guipure lace and woven white flowers.
- Loose-fitting tunic.
- Slips on.
- Limited edition of six pieces.
- One size only.
- Comfortably fits those who are between a size XSmall-Large.
- Length 107 cm x 63 cm width.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand wash in cold water. When ironing, make sure that you don´t snag on the flowers.
- Hand made in Madrid, Spain.