OLD PINK AND LIME GUIPURE LACE HUIPIL
Huipil is the most common traditional garment worn by indigenous women from central Mexico to Central America. I have admired and worn them for years and in this collection, I have made my own versions. A delicate, light and fresh huipil with a square yoke in the most delicate and bright guipure lace . To be worn from morning to the night.
- Old pink cotton gauze and lime guipure lace.
- Loose-fitting tunic.
- Slips on.
- Limited edition of one pice only.
- One size only.
- Comfortably fits those who are between a size XSmall-Large.
- Length 107 cm x 63 cm width.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Hand made in Madrid, Spain.