GOGO OCHRE WITH FLOWERS HUIPIL
Since I visited Mexico for the first time years ago, I fell in love with the `huipil´. Its simplicity in shape yet its intricacy in the most wonderful embroideries, by its comfort and elegance. It is named GOGO, in memory of my dear dad.
This huipil is my celebration of Mexico. Its vibrant colours, its light and its flowers. A sublimely elegant huipil that can be dressed up or down.
Please note that, once you place the order, it will take up to ten days for it to be made.
- Vintage ochre woven fabric.
- Three strings of guipure flowers.
- Slips on.
- Fits large to size.
- One size only.
- Mixed cotton viscose, 100% polyester flowers.
- Hand wash in cold water. Mild iron.
- Limited edition of five pieces.
- Handmade in Madrid, Spain.