ECRU VIRGIN WOOL MIX JACQUARD SKIRT
I fancy wearing long skirts and have designed this one inspired in the 70s. Made in this wonderful virgin wool mix, it has a navajoesque pattern that I love. Its bias cut makes it flattering to the body. It has a wonderful volume and magnificent hang. Easy, elegant and cozy.
- Ecru jacquard-knit virgin wool mix.
- Bias cut.
- Slightly longer on the back.
- The back side is elasticated.
- Slips in.
- Limited edition of one piece.
- Comfortably fit sizes XS to S.
- 54% virgin wool, 46% viscose.
- Dry clean only.
- Handmade in Madrid, Spain.