DAMIER WAYÚU BAG
I bought my first mochila Wayúu in Bogotá back in 2007 and I still wear it all the time as I find it timeless and so comfortable. Since then, I have been looking for a `ranchería´ to be able to design my own and last year I was lucky to do so. These Wayúu bags, are made by artisans in la Guajira, north of Colombia. Hand woven by the Wayúu women following an ancestral tradition.
They are finshed off in Ubrique, in Southern Spain, where leather artisans handmade the straps and pompoms. A wonderful combination of both Colombian and Spanish handicraft.
- Multicolour damier design.
- White calf leather strap, pompoms and inside label.
- 1 meter long shoulder strap.
- Closure by gathering the green string.
- 100% cotton, Calf leather.
- Clean stains with a wet cloth.
- Handmade in Colombia and Spain.
CROSSBODY - 19 cms BASE x 17 cms HIGH1 in stock
BUCKET MEDIUM - 21,5 cms BASE x 26 cms HIGH1 in stock
BUCKET - 22 cms BASE x 28,5 cms HIGH1 in stock